Have fun at our award-winning children's music camps; learn more about musical instruments, play in a band, write a song and perform on stage with your friends! We match you up with your age and musical experience. The rockers have a blast and work towards final show on stage on the Friday afternoon. Also included are workshops on songwriting, band promotion and recording. In between learning music, there are fun activities including crafts, a scavenger hunt and morning icebreakers! Check out some Pictures!
Come on in for a tour of our studio!
Click here to check out the pricing options and/or to sign-up for a camp
- Camps offered on March Break and in the Summer
- Ages 4+ years old, Monday to Friday from 9-4pm
- Discount 5% off each student's fee for enrollment of multiple family members
- Save 5% when a student is enrolled in multiple camps
- Free early drop-off (8:30am) and late pick-up (4:30pm). Special requests for 8am drop-off and 5pm pick-up is available for an extra fee
- Bands are grouped based on age and level of playing. No experience is necessary
- Learn to play instruments and advance (guitar, bass, drums, keyboards and vocals)
- Write your own song and work on covers! Daily jam sessions with a concert at the end the week
- Bring your own lunch and snacks. Friday lunch is on us, pizza day!
- Nut-free environment
Testimonial: "Dear Bob and Mike, Thank you so much for Rock Band camp. Abby had a great time! She enjoyed the many activities throughout the week, and especially all the time available to play guitar and learn from others. She felt very comfortable at the camp and not too old. The staff were a lot of fun and very good with all the campers. We may see you again over the summer too! Sincerely, Alison" More Testimonials here!
2017 Camp Dates (filling fast, register now)
SUMMER CAMPS: August 14-18*, August 21-25, August 28-September 1st
Note, the week of August 14-18 we are running 2 separate camps in Pickering and Whitby.