Free up your time on the weekend by letting us help with your children’s Mathematics homework and also help improve their FUNdamental skills!
- Is your son or daughter playing too many video games, YouTube, watching TV?
- Do you feel your child is not receiving enough homework?
Our new program will allow the student to work on their current homework concepts and also improve on fundamental math skills through fun games, puzzles and real life activities! We will cover the following topics:
- Multiplication Tables, Long Division, Word Problems, Fractions, Integers, Patterning, Conversion, Geometry, Measurement, Probability, Graphing
- Money Concepts including how to set-up a budget
- Test prep, homework, organization and how to study
- EQAO preparation
- 5-hour: small learn key math concepts, learning life math skills and homework problems
- offered on Saturdays: Session 1: 8:30-10am or Session 2: 10am-11:30am
- $30 per session (1.5 hour), prepay for 4 sessions
- $5 discount for signing additional siblings
Testimonial: "Creative Math and Music have been a part of my girls' lives for a number of years......They have been a very important support system - especially in math.......I am a huge fan of CMM and their staff." More Testimonials here!
Please CONTACT US by e-mail to receive more information on our programs.