We are excited about the fall math program! It is so important that fundamental math skills, used in everyday life, are reinforced! Recent EQAO test results, show a 50% pass rate for Grade 6 and 62% for Grade 3! Our goal is to solidify the math skills in the student's current grade and move ahead, teaching enriched concepts in higher grades to help prepare for high school.
Free up your time on the weekend by letting us help with your children’s Mathematics homework and also help improve their FUNdamental skills!
- Is your son or daughter playing too many video games, YouTube, watching TV?
- Do you feel your child is not receiving enough homework to practice math?
- Is your son/daughter in a large class or a split class and not getting the attention they require?
Our new program will allow the student to work on their current homework concepts and also improve on fundamental math skills through fun games, puzzles and real life activities! We will cover the following topics:
- Multiplication Tables, Long Division, Word Problems, Fractions, Integers, Patterning, Conversion, Geometry, Measurement, Probability, Graphing
- Money Concepts including how to set up a budget
- Test prep, homework, organization and how to study
- EQAO preparation
- 1.5-hour, small-group sessions. Learning key math concepts; learning life math skills and homework problems
- offered on Saturdays from 10-11:30am
- $40 per 1.5 hour session, or
- $150, if you book 4 consecutive weekly sessions, or
- SPECIAL: Book a full September to June Session on monthly automatic withdrawal, and pay only $30 per session
Please CONTACT US by e-mail to receive more information on our programs.