Check out the video above for a great testimonial to our programs. We provide a cool vibe atmosphere for our award-winning programs. Have fun learning music, meeting others and advancing quickly on your instrument! Enrollment in our program also includes several opportunities to perform at internal parties (Halloween, Christmas, Summer...), local venues and charity events. We also offer an adult music lesson program and jam!
Music lessons are offered for keyboard, guitar, bass, drums and voice. The small group environment allows students to learn other important band skills such as dynamics, chemistry, feel, rhythm, tone and phrasing. Let's do a FREE SAMPLE LESSON first to tour our facility and show you our lesson format and teaching style, no obligation to sign-up.
Click here to check out the pricing options and/or to sign-up for Music Lessons
- Lessons start as young as 4 years old and up.
- Monday to Thursday from 4-8pm and Saturday or Sunday from 10am-2pm
- Learn fundamental theory on your instrument.
- Learn to play cover tunes and to write and create your own songs.
- Work on band and solo performance skills, including performing at local venues.
- Learn other important skills such as figuring out songs by 'ear', dynamics and feel.
- Student's progress is monitored through weekly lesson plans.
- Facilitators are well-rounded music instructors, coaches and role models for the kids.
Testimonial: "I think you’re amazing! You’ve created such a fun engaging confident environment and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart! When Aiden walks into CM&M, his confidence elevates and he feels such a part of a great community!" More Testimonials here!