"Don't Stop The Music" Summer Music Lessons
Check out the video above for a great testimonial to our programs. We provide a cool vibe atmosphere for our award-winning programs. Have fun learning music, meeting others and advancing quickly on your instrument!
Summer Music lessons are offered for keyboard, guitar, bass, drums and voice. The small group environment allows students to learn other important band skills such as dynamics, chemistry, feel, rhythm, tone and phrasing. Let's do a FREE SAMPLE LESSON first to tour our facility and show you our lesson format and teaching style, no obligation to sign-up.
Tuesday or Wednesday from 4-8pm offered these dates only:
July 10/11, 17/18, 24/25; August 14/15, 21/22, 28-29
Click here to check out the pricing options and/or to sign-up for Summer Music Lessons
- Lessons start as young as 4 years old and up.
- 1-hour weekly group lesson or 1/2-hour private lesson
- Option to pick dates around your summer schedule
- Family Discounts available
- Learn fundamental theory on your instrument.
- Learn to play cover tunes and to write and create your own songs.
- Work on band and solo performance skills,
- Learn other important skills such as figuring out songs by 'ear', dynamics and feel.
- Facilitators are well-rounded music instructors, coaches and role models for the kids.
Testimonial: "I think you’re amazing! You’ve created such a fun engaging confident environment and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart! When Aiden walks into CM&M, his confidence elevates and he feels such a part of a great community!" More Testimonials here!