Check out the video above for a great testimonial to our programs. We provide a cool vibe atmosphere for our award-winning programs. Enrollment in our program also includes several opportunities to perform at internal parties (Halloween, Christmas, Summer...), local venues and charity events.
Music lessons are offered for keyboard, guitar, bass, drums and voice.
Let's do a FREE LESSON to tour our facility and show you our lesson format/teaching style, with no obligation to sign-up.
Click here to check out the pricing options and/or to sign-up for Music Lessons
- Lessons start as young as 4 years old and up.
- Monday to Thursday from 4-8pm and Saturday from 10am-2pm
- Learn fundamental theory on your instrument and to play cover tunes and to write and create your own songs.
- Lessons are taught in a small group format (2-3 kids per instructor) and perform at local venues.
- Student's progress is monitored through weekly lesson plans.
- Facilitators are well-rounded music instructors, coaches and role models for the kids.
Testimonial: "I think you’re amazing! You’ve created such a fun engaging confident environment and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart! When Aiden walks into CM&M, his confidence elevates and he feels such a part of a great community!" More Testimonials here!