The late Levon Helm of "The Band" said it best,"I had all the music lessons I could ask for jamming with others"!
Are you an amateur musician looking to meet others to jam on a regular basis? Are you trying to get a band going but find it difficult to co-ordinate schedules?
- we book on a first come basis, to allow time to set-up the roster
- there is a $15.00 entrance fee per jam, minimum 2 sessions. You must book online (application form)
- meet people to jam with and match-up with other musicians at your level
- each music room is equipped with a mixer, speakers, monitors, microphones, bass amp and drum kit
- access the music library of 500+ classic popular songs, with simple chord charts
- WIFI availability to search the internet for songs
Current Dates available; January 6, 20; February 3, 17; March 3Jam Club Application Form
For more information or to book a jam session, contact
Bob Spencer | Creative Math & Music
1064 Salk Rd, Unit 5-7
Pickering (near Brock Rd and 401)