Our award-winning tutoring program has been well-received by students, parents and the schools. We have an immediate impact by improving your marks and confidence in mathematics! Our experienced teachers offer alternative perspectives on problems and step-by-step solutions in order to prepare students for homework, tests and exams. Our math program is designed to be hands on with your current activity, focusing on areas where the student needs help.
Come in for a Free Consultation and Lesson! Our tutoring program is designed for elementary students (Gr 1-8), high school students (Gr 9-12) and adult students.
Click here to check out the pricing and/or to sign-up for Math Tutoring
- Grades 1-12, weekly small-group (capped at 2 students) lessons are offered year round.
- Mondays 4-5pm, Wednesdays 5-6 or 7-8pm or Saturdays 12-1pm
- Tutoring sessions in mathematics follow the existing curriculum, focusing on current class material.
- We also address other critical skills: study habits, organization, problem solving, time management and homework completion.
- Facilitators are high level math instructors and coaches.
- We closely monitor upcoming tests and assignments.
- Discount 5% off each student's fee for enrollment of multiple family members
- Save 5% when a student is enrolled in both the tutoring and the music programs
Testimonial: "Creative Math and Music have been a part of my girls' lives for a number of years......They have been a very important support system - especially in math.......I am a huge fan of CMM and their staff." More Testimonials here!