Come in for a Free Consultation and Lesson! Our tutoring program is designed for elementary students (Gr 1-8), high school students (Gr 9-12) and adult students.
- Grades 1-12, weekly small-group (capped at 2 students) lessons are offered year round.
- Mondays 4-5pm, Wednesdays 5-6 or 7-8pm or Saturdays 12-1pm
- Tutoring sessions in sciences follow the existing curriculum, focusing on current class material.
- General sciences and Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
- We also address other critical skills: study habits, organization, problem solving, time management and homework completion.
- Facilitators are high level math instructors and coaches.
- We closely monitor upcoming tests and assignments.
- Discount 5% off each student's fee for enrollment of multiple family members
- Save 5% when a student is enrolled in multiple programs (eg. Math and Science, Math and Music, etc)