The late Levon Helm of "The Band" said it best,"I had all the music lessons I could ask for jamming with others"!
Are you an amateur musician looking to meet others to jam on a regular basis? Are you trying to get a band going but find it difficult to co-ordinate schedules?
- we book on a first come basis (1-week in advance of jam date), to allow time to set-up the roster
- $10 entrance fee
- meet people to jam with and match-up with other musicians at your level
- each music room is equipped with a mixer, speakers, monitors, microphones, bass amp and drum kit
- access the music library of 500+ classic popular songs, with simple chord charts
- On-line access to bookings and songs of all ages
- WIFI availability to search the internet for songs
1st and 3rd Sunday of the month (7-9:30pm):
2017 Dates: September 17; October 1 and 15; November 5 and 19; December 3 and 17
For more information or to book a jam session, contact
Bob Spencer | Creative Math & Music
Phone: 905-686-6284 (Pickering)