These lessons are designed for first time music students to gain exposure to instruments, introductory music theory, singing, songwriting and performance. Book a FREE LESSON to try it out.
- Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards and voice lessons.
- We start at the young age of 4 and up.
- Learn fundamental theory, practical (songs), chords/rudiments.
- Songwriting and performance showcased.
- Regular performances at local venues.
- Also learn other important skills such as dynamics and feel.
- Student's progress is monitored through weekly lesson plans.
- Facilitators are well-rounded music instructors and coaches.
- Discount 5% off each student's fee for enrollment of multiple family members
- Save 5% when a student is enrolled in both the tutoring and the music programs
Monday to Thursday: 4-8pm