These lessons are designed for 1st time music lesson students 4 to 8 years old, to gain exposure to instruments, introductory music theory, singing, songwriting and performance. The classes are capped at 3 students.
- Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards and voice lessons.
- We start at the young age of 4 and up.
- Learn fundamental theory, practical (songs), chords/rudiments.
- Songwriting and performance showcased.
- Regular Live Concert Series at local venues.
- Also learn other important skills such as dynamics and feel.
- Student's progress is monitored through weekly lesson plans.
- Lessons video-taped to monitor progress and set goals.
- Studios equipped with Personal Electronic Devices for song look-ups and instrumentation techniques.
- Facilitators are well-rounded music instructors and coaches.
- 10% family discount and 10% discount if enrolled in math and music program.
Monday to Thursday: 4-8pm